Saturday, December 1, 2007

Updates...there are lots..so brace yourself!

I haven't written in an extremely long time..and a lot has changed.

1.) I'm a cheerleader at school! Yay! School Spirit!

2.) I have also tried out for the school musical, Footloose. I am in chorus, but I'm not complaining!

3.) I have also become obsessed with shoes and purses along with my Mom.

4.) Freshman year is pretty awesome!

5.) I can change my eye color, to blue instead of brown. I think that is pretty cool.

6.) I got my braces removed! YAY!

****But I still have my red hair!

That's basically everything!

As for information about cheerleading: We have an awesome coach! When we went to cheerleading camp we won a first place trophy for the extreme routine that we learned! Trust me...it was extreme! Our fans are so supportive and they respond, so that's good that we have good fans! We've had our mascott, Jacques the Cavalier, appear at some basketball games!

I'm very excited about Footloose! I don't care if I'm in the chorus, because chorus is a lot of fun! Most people should know the plot of Footloose, but if you don't, here it is. The main character, Ren, moves to a town where dancing and music is illegal. Ren wants to have a dance for the senior class of Beaumont Highschool, but first he was to convince the Reverend.

Cheerleading and being in the school musicals is such a bonding experience because you work with other people and just have a lot of fun!

Shoes: Converse, Ugg, Vans, Pierre Dumas

Purses: Coach, Dooney and Burke, Kathy Van Zeeland, Vera Bradley

Freshman year is really fun! I have a lot of new opportunties such as the school musical and cheerleading. We've got a class of 60 people, the biggest since about 30 years ago at my school! I'm taking introduction to studio art this year. I really enjoy it because our teacher is awesome and I'm pretty good at art! We work with lots of mediums such as pencil, charcoal, graphite, and paint. It's a lot of fun!

No more braces! Yay! I was so happy to get my braces off! Now, I'm whitening my teeth to have the prettiest smile I can! I love having my braces gone!

More later!

~emmy

No comments: