Monday, December 10, 2007

Life in General

This week is exam week for me. Tomorrow I have math and then English. On Wednesday I have biology and then Spanish. I only have one exam on Friday and that is the dreaded history exam. I have studied a lot for the math and English exam. I already made a math outline for all the chapters that we've covered. It took me 3 to 4 hours to make and is 7 pages long, so hopefully I will make a good grade! I have a study guide for history. It is 6 pages, and that is just on all of the religions that we've covered! History is a lot to remember, but luckily we have a really good teacher who told us what the essay questions on the exam will be. So in my study time and probably some of my spare time I will be writing practice essays! Yay...so much fun! JK...writing essays isn't fun, but if I keep rewriting them, the information will stick in my brain. To study for my spanish exam, I have made flash cards with the vocabulary. Spanish seems like it will be an easy exam. Our Spanish teacher told us not to study right before the exam during the break between biology and Spanish. I probably will study a little bit though. After exam week is a long Christmas break that I am looking foward to! I can't wait to sleep in and just have some relax time for a couple of weeks.
My grades are very important to me this year because they are going to determine a lot of things! My grades will determine if I will be in the school musical, if I will get my learners permit in February, and if I will be able to have the grades to get into SCAD. A lot of things are riding on my grades and I am very anxious to see how they will turn out.

This school day was a half day. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will also be half days! YAY! Today at school I got the song "Story of a Girl" by Nine Days stuck in a lot of my friends' heads. I think it is a pretty awesome song. I also like some music by Boys Like Girls, Nirvana, Linkin Park, Matchbox Twenty, Sum 41, Lifehouse, and Snow Patrol. My music range has expanded since I was younger. I like a lot of different kinds of music and can listen to almost anything.

That is pretty much it for now!

I will definitely post what my grades are when I get them! Hopefully they will be good! I am pretty confident that they will be good grades!

Laters!

~emmy

No comments: