Thursday, December 6, 2007

Teenage World...CRAZY Stuff!!!

Next week is....EXAM WEEK!!! I am prepared...at least I think I am! I will definitely be doing plenty of studying this weekend! Exam week is when I start to miss 5th and 6th grade! But I can cross the street now! So I guess it's cool.

Today we had cheerleading pictures! I will admit...my individual picture was awesome! I might post it later! Cheerleading has definitely been a bonding experience and I like it a lot!

Footloose dance party for the cast was tonight! It was pretty fun! Before going to the party though, my dad and I went to Starbucks! I got a Peppermint Mocha Frapuccino! It was delicious! I love coffee now! I used to think it was gross until I found out what I was missing out on!

Being a teenager has its ups and downs! I can't drive yet, but when I get my permit...WATCH OUT! Seriously...you might want to get off the road! I'm just kidding...I'm not that bad of a driver. I've only really had experience with farm vehicles though! The bad thing about being a teenager...EXAMS!!!!!

I have some pretty cool songs that I just wanted to write down and see if anyone has ever heard some of them! Here it goes:

1. Call on Me - Eric Prydz

2. Music is My Hot, Hot Sex - CSS

3. Story of a Girl - Nine Days

4. Le Disko - Shiny Toy Guns

5. You Are the One - Shiny Toy Guns

6. Bleed it Out - Linkin Park

7. Cyclone - Baby Bash

8. Falling Down - Duran Duran

9. Everywhere - Michelle Branch

10. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls

11. Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift

I really love music...so here's a hint to anyone getting me a Christmas gift...$10 Itunes gift card! I also like coffee...so a Starbucks gift card is acceptable too!

Today after pictures my friends and I walked around our school track. They walked barefoot..but I, having common sense, wore my shoes. I ended up having to give one of my friends a piggy back ride because her feet hurt. When I was wearing my uniform..my friend was showing me off and was like "She's mine, you can't have her!" I really love my friends a lot. Today at lunch and at dinner at the party, we crammed about 20 people at a table made for about 5 people! We are amazing! At the Footloose party we danced...and danced...and ate food...lots of food! We also went up to the cat walk! That was tons of fun...the "snake" scared my friend half to death tho! The techies put a rubber snake by the entrance to the cat walk...very interesting! My other friend also picked me up and carried me around for a little while! That was pretty fun...but I think he was just trying to show off. I have a lot of friends...and the love me...because I'm special, in many ways! LOL!

That about sums everything up for now!

Laters people!

~emmy

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hey, sweetie, love your self much? :)

Who carried you around at the Footloose party??

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

yes, mom, i do love myself! is that a bad thing?

aj...duh! lol! he was like "i bet i can carry you" and then it was like WHOOSH!

love you mommy! <3