Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Knit Along

Here's a silly little song I made up. It's based on the song "Move Along".

All you gotta do is keep it long; Knit along; Knit along; Like I know you do; And even when your yarn is gone; Knit along; Knit along; Like I know you do.

Christmas is a great holiday, but I have issues finding the perfect gift. Oh well, I have an idea. Anyways. . .

I'm taking exams at school. I've taken 4 so there's just 1 more. Today we got donuts. Yesterday and today, we got let out of school at noon. Tomorrow we get let out of school at 10 and don't have to go on Friday!!!! Those are the only good things about exams. I hope I can make it through until after the English exam, which happens to be the last one.

Yesterday I found 8 wheat pennies, a Canadian penny, and a Bahama penny - it has a sea star on the back. Today I found 1 wheat penny and another Canadian penny! Yay. I really want a wheat penny from 1909. Anyways. . .

That's all folks!

Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your writing reminds me of my old journal entries when I wrote totally stream of conscious... too cool!!

My "worst" year of exams was my junior year... I took French and Spanish and had exams on the same day!! I aced the French and passed the Spanish with a B. Funny isn't it?