Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Impossible Project

I'm trying to find information for my never ending science project. I cannot find out if Silicon is malleable, ductile, how it is obtained, the texture, and what it reacts with (acids?, bases?, does it for salt compounds?).

I'm trying to learn how to play the piano . . . Again. I can play one well known song . . . Row, Row, Row Your Boat. I know two others, but I don't know if they are well known(Aura Lee and Love Somebody). They are all really short songs, but I know them by heart, which is good. They are from a book for 7 to 11 year olds, yet I am still puzzled.

The red hat- Color: red, all over red, it gets boring it's almost done! Thank goodness!

Well, That's all!

Toodles!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Keep practicing, hon, and get Dad to help you when he has time.

Aren't you glad the red hat is finished?? Just think how happy it is going to make your friend to know that you put all that time and effort into making a gift just for him.

Dame Wendy said...

I only know how to play chop sticks on the piano, lol. That's awesome that you're learning, I wish I'd stuck with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm visiting from your mom's blog. Good luck with the science project...

Anonymous said...

OK, I commented once but I don't see it. I'm visiting from your mom's blog, yours looks good!

Good luck with the science project, I never liked those. I'm more a liberal-arts person... language, literature, etc.

Anonymous said...

I saw the beautiful Noro hat you finished recently too! You did a great job on it. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. =)

Theresa said...

Welcome to blogging! I don't know anything about playing the piano or silicon, so I can't help you out, but just ask me how to create a five-page brochure! (jk!) Keep working on the hat, and post a picture of it when you're done!