Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Gathering

I went to a friends house on Wednesday. We had a luncheon, went caroling, and jumped on the trampoline. I now have a trick named after me. It's more like a flop instead of a trick. We only got 2 doors opened to us. One let us carol and we asked if she wanted to donate money to The Empty Stocking Fund. She said she didn't live there. The other house said that they didn't have time and their little dachshund chased us down the driveway.

I rearranged my room. It's very fungcheiu ( If that's how you spell it ). I also have a sitting area for my friends. It feels bigger even though it really isn't. I love it!

Family is coming tomorrow and I get to help Mom make the food.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm not sure how you spell it, but there is definitely good karma and lots of positive energy in your room...even if we did have to re-arrange it again on Christmas morning to make that gift fit! ;)