Saturday, January 6, 2007

Plentiful Holiday

Christmas was very plentiful this year. I woke up very late instead of popping up and waking up my parents. On New Years I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning and woke up at 11:00 in the morning. We had family over before Christmas.

I got a Foozeball Table, a TV, Gilmore Girls Season 1 and 2 and 3, 3 DVDs, 2 CDs, earrings and a shirt, a blanket, money, and candy.

I gave Mom a handmade pot. I gave Dad some warm alpaca socks.

Beacause of the TV we had to rearrange my room again.

I've gone back to school (started Jan. 3rd). I also auditioned for the school musical on Thursday. I went back on Friday and found out that I am in the chorus for our musical Anything Goes. I can't wait to show my friends my name on the chorus list on Monday. In about a week, I will start a new semester with Drama being my elective.

That's all for the past weeks.

Bye!

No comments: